Being pretty does not always mean that you are attractive. Attractive means that you are a magnet for change, growth and abundance.
Are you attractive?
I know you look good but are you a magnet for other leaders, trailblazers, and visionaries?
As a high-performer yourself, you need other people around you who are just as talented, skilled, and gifted as you are. You need people who are confident and are willing to share, support, and help you upgrade your skills.
And guess what?
They need you too!
In other words, you need to be equally yoked!
Trust me, being equally yoked is not only for marriage and partnerships. Being equally yoked is essential if you want to grow, evolve, and SOAR to new levels in your life.
So how do you attract people who are just as driven, giving, and authentic as you are?
I share a few tips in the video below. But if you don’t have 6 minutes,
Here are a few tips:
- List three adjectives that you feel describe you today
- List 3 adjectives that you aspire to in the next five years
- Ask three people to share 3 adjectives about you
- Ask three people how they “experience” you so that you can identify your social blindspots and/or your social/relational strengths
- Ask three people to identify the 3 top values that govern your life based on their interaction with you
Now, be open to the feedback and ask for suggestions or explanations if you need clarity.
It might be a bit uncomfortable, but understanding how you are perceived is essential to attracting people who have the character and competence you need to SOAR Higher!
Bottom line: As 2019 comes to a close, it’s time to reflect and reexamine how you show up in the world.
Why? 2020 is the decade of destiny and you must attract the caliber of connections and resources that you need to excel at life and love.
I look forward to sharing more about the importance of connections and success in the next “Dare To Me” cohort. Click here for more information.
It starts in late February, so get on the waitlist today to receive exclusive bonuses and gifts.
Blessings and Happy New Year!
P.S. I would love to work with you. In the meantime,… here are a few ways I can help you transform your life from the inside out:
1. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and feed your mind and soul about relationships, success, and “doing” YOU!. Click here to start listening. I will follow you back.
2. FOLLOW me on Instagram to fill your IG feed with bit-sized motivation to help you through the day. Click here to follow me and I will follow you back.
3. Download my Free Audio Series on Friendship.