Even though nothing is magical about the first of the year, I know the first few weeks of 2023 will bring many transformations–thoughtful endings, a few abrupt exits, many renewed commitments, and some energizing fresh starts.
So, consider what will move you closer to your dreams and desires as you make resolutions or intentions.
I have provided a few prompts to help you.
- How do I want to feel?
- What will support me in this new season of my life?
- How do I know what I want?
- How do I change?
- What could fill me up?
- What could drain me?
- How do I move from my current situation to what I deeply desire?
- What step will be the least disruptive to my family?
- How do I clarify why I am moving in a different direction?
- What do I do with fear?
- How do I know if I have the proper support for this big goal?
- What if I don’t have a concrete plan to move forward?
- How do I know if my contingency plan is solid enough?
- How can I get better?
- Who can mentor me?
- What will help me grow?
- What risks do I need to take?
- How can I ensure I am not over-extended?
- What boundaries do I need to create or reconsider?
- How can I create more harmony in my life?
All these are significant questions and will help you discern what feels right to you for this specific season in your life.
REMINDER: You don’t need to rush into resolutions.
You only need to trust yourself to choose and to keep choosing what you need and desire to create the life and lifestyle you crave.
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Success is never about knowing more stuff; SUCCESS is about knowing more SELF September 8, 2023
- Who Can Help Me vs How Can I Do It Alone August 31, 2023
- Living LONG or Living WELL or Both? August 14, 2023
- At A Crossroads & Feeling Lost? July 28, 2023
- Lessons Learned Along The Way July 10, 2023