Success is such a personal thing. Yes, it’s personal!
Success is what YOU want for your life, and you must CREATE it.
Now, it won’t be easy because sometimes, success requires you to tear down or strategically quit something you spent time, money, and energy making or cultivating. And leaving something you invested in is hard, even when you know happiness and relief are right around the corner.
Sometimes, success also requires you to analyze and compare incomes with outcomes. Or demand that you compare inputs to outputs. Or require you to make additions and subtractions. Success, however you define it, requires you to take inventory of your choices and make adjustments to advance. Whew!
The truth is that creating something new or more satisfying is not easy; it’s a layered process that requires wisdom and a plan. And the plan has to be agile enough to allow pivots, pauses, and changes in perspective because the “success” journey is about self-discovery. You will learn more about your gifts, talents, and intuition with every new step you take toward your dreams.
So….despite the discomfort, when it is time to move, shift, and restructure parts of your life, you must take action. You must take small steps in the direction of your dreams and vision. If not, you will forfeit your ability to express your essence. And most of all, you will delay your own happiness and fulfillment. Yes, YOU! Remember, you are in charge and responsible for creating the life you want to live.
Just for the record… Everyone will NOT be happy when you make changes to pursue your dream. Some folks will even gossip about you.
But trust me, the people who will have the most to say about your choices never really supported you, anyway. Not really! Why? People deeply invested in your happiness encourage and support you when you take risks. Also, people who really know you realize when you are not happy or playing small and anticipate you making changes to enrich your life. That’s a fact!
So, as a new month starts and another year comes quickly to a close, look at your life. Evaluate your relationships. Assess your business. Examine your career. Think about how you treat your body, your most important asset.
And, then, change what no longer works for you so you can position yourself for your future.
Change whatever needs to be changed to align your body, mind, and soul so you can:
- Produce more fruit in your career, business, & purpose.
- Be more faithful to your goals, values, vision, and health.
- Have more focus on the things that matter.
- Love and spend time with friends and REAL supporters.
- Create a deeply-connected family that provides unconditional acceptance and support.
- Experience deeper fulfillment in ways that feel nourishing.
- Stay fluid so you can change when your circumstances or needs change.
- Deepen your faith so you have a higher and closer relationship to a Higher Power.
- Strengthen your foundation so you can weather storms and “hold” success without faltering.
Remember, success is personal! It’s not just about achievement, accolades, positions, money, or status. Sometimes, success is about YOUR peace, rest, purpose, and deep-bellied laughter with loved ones.
If creating success on your own terms resonates, join me and other brave souls in 2024 for a few life-enriching, soul-nourishing events.
You’ll not only gain life-transforming strategies and profound insights to craft your own definition of success, but you’ll also leave with an unwavering determination to fulfill your soul’s deepest desires.
In the meantime, keep making success personal, so you can live a life that makes YOUR heart sing.
Blessings to you!
The Dare To Soar Higher Strategist
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Rooted To Rise: A Journey Back To Yourself February 14, 2024
- What An Ex-Priest Taught Me About Being Honest & Free! February 6, 2024
- You Are NOT Out Of Place, But In Position! January 22, 2024
- Embracing MORE in 2024! January 4, 2024
- Rediscovering Dreams, Nurturing Growth, and Embracing Authenticity January 2, 2024