Can you believe that this is the last Sunday of 2020?
So much happened in 2020, I almost lost track of time.
As the year ends, I have one last question: Do you ever look at your childhood pictures?
A few years ago, I saw a picture of me when I was 7. I looked deeply at the picture and it made me wonder…
- What did this little girl want?
- How did this little girl have fun?
- What did this little girl believe about her potential and purpose?
- What did this little girl hope for her life?
- When did this little girl stop dreaming big?
- What made this little girl feel loved, seen, and heard?
- What did this little girl endure?
I still don’t know all the answers, but this morning I am asking myself those questions again because my little girl has wisdom that the adult me needs.
The adult ME needs to look beyond my conditioning – both bad and good- to see what the little girl wanted and needed so that I CAN give it to her.
What did your little girl or little boy need?
How can you give it to them in 2021 so you can experience joy, fulfillment, and peace?
On this last Sunday of 2020, I hope you have time to reflect on your life so you can make 2021 a year that most aligns with who you are, what you desire, and what you feel called to do.
I hope you have a moment to reflect on how difficult, daunting, and divisive 2020 was and make plans for more ease, deeper connections, and more consistent self-care in 2021.
And, if you want to go on a reflective and transformative journey with me and other like-minded people, you can also join the Deciding to Soar Bookclub. Together we can look deeply at our lives and delve into our hearts to make the right choices, not just the easy choices.
Most of all, you don’t have to go on the journey alone!
I have provided information on a few of the topics we will address in the book club. Click here to join.
Happy Kwanza (if you celebrate)!
I wish you a blessed, abundant New Year!
Thank you so much for letting me share my thoughts with you during 2020.
Blessings, and let’s continue to Soar Higher in 2021!
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Rooted To Rise: A Journey Back To Yourself February 14, 2024
- What An Ex-Priest Taught Me About Being Honest & Free! February 6, 2024
- You Are NOT Out Of Place, But In Position! January 22, 2024
- Embracing MORE in 2024! January 4, 2024
- Rediscovering Dreams, Nurturing Growth, and Embracing Authenticity January 2, 2024