Lately, I have been thinking a lot about society’s obsession with speed. The constant barrage of messages promoting simple solutions, quick fixes, and 30-day guarantees feels overwhelming and deceiving.
Because speed is not everything and it can’t fix everything!
Having a fulfilling, hustle-free life is about establishing a healthy PACE!
So, what if we removed the expectation of “fast” and allowed people to evolve at the speed of their hearts?
What if we slowed down so people were restored and revived while they healed?
What if we altered the pace to experience more peace while on our path to greater joy?
Because honestly…. When it comes to self-reclamation and healing, speed doesn’t matter. Evolving into your new season and becoming more of who you are is not a time-based event; it’s a welcoming homecoming back to your authentic self.
Just to be clear….. pacing yourself is not the same as endless delays and fear-based procrastination.
Pacing yourself is a commitment to growth, innovation, and healing that feels good to the soul. It’s a realization and rhythm that feels nourishing, expansive, sustainable, and spiritually honest, based on your learning style.
Pacing yourself is a self-honoring promise that allows you to rediscover your greatness and embody it in affirming ways. It ensures that you experience personal revelations so you can release societal rules and recover from minimizing beliefs.
Next week, in I Dare To Be Me, we will pace ourselves as we slowly pick up pieces of ourselves that we lost along the way. Together, we will pick up hidden desires, suppressed identities, buried dreams, and forgotten aspirations. We will look back before we look forward, ensuring we heal old wounds and extract new wisdom along the way.
By taking the time to pace ourselves, we will rediscover our own potential and access our wisdom to let go of limiting beliefs that society imposes on us.
We will also take our time to release outdated paradigms, dismantle internalized oppression, and unhook ourselves from myths that have immobilized us or have us headed in the wrong direction.
We won’t sprint in I Dare To Be Me; we will pace ourselves to embody the transformations, revelations, and lessons that emerge to apply to our lives.
We will move with intention, inspiration, and care as we courageously journey back home to our whole selves.
You are invited to join this life-enriching journey. Because even if you feel like you know yourself well, there is more inner wisdom and love inside of you that will support your dreams, desires, and destiny.
In the meantime, ask yourself a few questions.
- Can you imagine working in the same career, being in the same relationship, or volunteering at the same organization next year? Why or why not?
- Can you see yourself living in the same city, working in the same environment, or feeling the same way in two years? Why or why not?
- Can you see yourself hustling less and resting more in the next few months? Why or why now?
- Can you imagine pursuing your dreams, feeling loved, or feeling more at peace today? Why or why not?
Take a few days to sit with the questions. Pace yourself.
Then, if joining I Dare To Be Me feels right for you, join me. If not, honor your pace and continue to honor your journey. And know that I will do my best to continue sharing what I am learning so you can SOAR higher and faster than you have soared before.
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Rooted To Rise: A Journey Back To Yourself February 14, 2024
- What An Ex-Priest Taught Me About Being Honest & Free! February 6, 2024
- You Are NOT Out Of Place, But In Position! January 22, 2024
- Embracing MORE in 2024! January 4, 2024
- Rediscovering Dreams, Nurturing Growth, and Embracing Authenticity January 2, 2024