The Shift into Sovereignty
What is it called when people finally believe and trust their desires enough to take action?
I call that period in our lives — The SHIFT into Sovereignty.
And guess what? Many people are currently making that courageous shift, especially those exploring additional aspects of their identities, stepping into their divine callings, and understanding their deepest desires.
Here are a few things to remember if you are currently experiencing this wonderful time in your life called the SHIFT.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty can be a very scary, lonely place. You can feel off-balanced, out of sorts, and misaligned. Nothing feels quite right because you are not who you used to be, but you are not who you will be. But don’t fear because this time in your life is pregnant with life-enriching possibilities and endless adventure.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty is a birthing place, a refining place, or a defining place. It is a place that may provoke anxiety as you release old titles, identities, and labels to step into a more aligned version of who you are.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty is a time when you experiment with your power by setting new boundaries, scheduling regenerative breaks, and deleting anything that drains your energy, joy, or creativity. It’s a time of courageous decision-making that positions you for elevation, expansion, and full expression.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty is when you enter conscious relationships where all parties are committed to mutual healing, growth, and liberation, so all can thrive. It’s a time of reciprocity, interdependence, community care, and fruitfulness.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty is a time of faith-filled steps when you move into environments where you can bloom, build, and belong without concealing who you love, rejecting what you have been called to do, and downplaying who you are.
- The SHIFT into Sovereignty is a consciousness of self-care, self-compassion, and self-acceptance that may collide with old perceptions, past obligations, and familiar alliances. At first, you may feel lonely, but you will not be alone because you will be at home with MORE of yourself.
Yes, the SHIFT is a time of reclamation, transformation, and re-imagination, and it can feel unsettling even to the most grounded person.
But despite how unsettling it can feel, allow the SHIFT to take place in your heart because the SHIFT is not the end; it’s an edge. It’s an opening and an opportunity to step forward and experience something new. It’s a time to trust your readiness for something more satisfying, fulfilling, and loving.
I look forward to sharing more about the SHIFT in a special weekend training session next week called NOW WHAT!
But for now, look at your life and identify how the SHIFT is elevating, expanding, and enriching you because you are in the midst of an exciting journey back home to your truest self.
Listen to the message and let me know your thoughts by replying to this message.