Daring to soar higher is the willingness to go through the liminal spaces so you can taste the sweetness of liberation, fulfillment, and meaning.
And even though journeying through the liminal space is needed for your evolution, it can feel extremely destabilizing.
It’s a place and time for re-thinking, reimagining, rekindling, reckoning, and reassessing.
It’s a sacred passage —-
- Of deconstruction and reconstruction.
- Of disorientation and re-orientation.
- Of knowing and unknowing.
- Of learning and unlearning.
- Of reclaiming and releasing.
- Of gaining and giving
It’s a purposeful, pregnant, prophetic space of divine potential and enormous possibility.
It’s a journey to your promised land.
When you go through the luminal space, you will feel as if you are between and betwixt…. not here and not there.
So, let your inner compass guide you because you may not SEE your next best step; you may only be able to sense it. That’s why you must let the Spirit direct you.
If you bravely go through this space, you will evolve. You will know yourself beyond your resume, cultural conditioning, and embedded mandates.
Remember, your old identities, beliefs, and patterns will not serve you in this glorious space, so let them go!
Allow yourself to ascend to a higher dimension of destiny, knowing that you have been equipped to Soar!
So, here’s the question: what passageway must you enter/exit in order to live your fullest, most honest life?
What needs a benediction so you can embark on a new beginning?
If you want to explore these vital questions in a safe, courageous community, I Dare To Me is starting again soon.
In I Dare To Be Me, we welcome your ambition, brilliance, complexity, and “becoming.”
And most of all, we would love to have you join us.
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Don’t Be Limited By Labels! September 27, 2023
- Success is never about knowing more stuff; SUCCESS is about knowing more SELF September 8, 2023
- Who Can Help Me vs How Can I Do It Alone August 31, 2023
- Living LONG or Living WELL or Both? August 14, 2023
- At A Crossroads & Feeling Lost? July 28, 2023