Do you have people in your life who look out for you? People who help you navigate social and political situations? People who support your mission, expand your movement, and help you make money? People who encourage you to showcase and optimize your talents and gifts?
People who are confident enough to help you shine and SOAR?
If so, you have great “roommates.”
Roommates are, of course, people you live with. But roommates are much more, especially for women who are leaders, visionaries, creatives, and truth-tellers who are breaking glass ceilings and challenging the status quo.
In fact, roommates are essential for your success. They help you advance your mission and extend your reach so you can accomplish your goals faster and with ease.
Roommates can also help you protect yourself from microaggressions, interruptions, disappointments, and mansplaining as you navigate in rooms where you are different, “othered”, or less respected. They can help you establish authority and creditability so you make boss moves, speak your truth, and finance your dreams.
Most of all, roommates can offer support so you can take bigger risks in your life, withstand attacks when you have a dissenting view, or stand firm amid political pressure.
Trust me, when you DARE to do something that you have never done before or when you DARE to be who you truly are, you need a team of like-minded women to encourage you and cheer you on.
Roommates, people who help you in meeting rooms, boardrooms, and rooms where decisions are made – are extremely valuable. They are game-changers especially for high-powered, heart-centered women like you!
Look at the list below and determine if you have a few “roommates” in your life. If not, set an intention to expand your circle. Why? You need and DESERVE support if you are going to live a life of purpose, contribution, abundance, and joy.
Also, if you know you want to change your life and you crave the support of a powerful group of like-minded women, please reply to this message. I will personally send your information about “I Dare To Be Me.” You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity because it may be the last cohort for the year.
- Roommates invite you into rooms that increase your access to resources and information.
- Roommates ensure you are in the room and that you are introduced to the powerbrokers because they know that proximity affects power.
- Roommates amplify your voice in the room so that your suggestions and ideas are heard and reinforced.
- Roommates help you shine and take up space in the room so your gifts are witnessed, showcased, and celebrated.
- Roommates help you “read” the room so you can effectively strategize to support your cause, connect with other influencers, and ensure that you don’t make career-limiting mistakes when the stakes are high.
- Roommates protect and promote your reputation when you are not in the room, so you don’t miss out on opportunities or experience sabotage.
- Roommates ensure that you and your accomplishments are visible in the world so that you are not overlooked and undervalued.
Which one of these most resonate with you? Let me know your thoughts.
Also, join me on Sunday at 3 pm EST for a deep-dive discussion on Chapter 29 from Deciding To Soar 2. On Sunday, we are talking about friendships….. real friendships.
You don’t have to register. Just click here to join.
Topic: Deciding To Soar – Friendship
Time: May 2, 2021 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 882 8752 5821
I hope to see some of you on Sunday as we discuss the power and art of healthy connections.
Latest Blogs and Podcasts
- Rooted To Rise: A Journey Back To Yourself February 14, 2024
- What An Ex-Priest Taught Me About Being Honest & Free! February 6, 2024
- You Are NOT Out Of Place, But In Position! January 22, 2024
- Embracing MORE in 2024! January 4, 2024
- Rediscovering Dreams, Nurturing Growth, and Embracing Authenticity January 2, 2024